Join our team
As you can probably tell, the people who work at Helicopter are a special breed.
Want to know if you’re right for our team?
- Are you the sort of person who sets out a ‘to-do’ list first thing in the morning, gets it done and never deviates?
- Does your voicemail say ‘I will get back to you at my earliest convenience’?
- Extraordinary circumstances aside, do you hold fast to your work-day schedule?
If that sounds like you, then, we get it, but you are not what we need for the Helicopter team. If, on the other hand, you responded ‘you’ve got to be kidding!’ to the statements above, we’d love to hear from you.
A Helicopter team member is a person who:
- Loves a good list but understands it can be interrupted at any time based on customer (or co-worker) needs
- Is available and accessible to customers and co-workers; a missed call is returned quickly
- Knows your work-day is when you are needed. Sure, people have commitments and that is why you are part of a team. You do not punch a clock and you would never leave a customer or co-worker in need
- If a strange visitor from another planet who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men (just seeing if you are paying attention!)
Drop us a line at email@example.com. Please send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you think you would make a good Helicopter team member and what kind of role you are interested in. Better yet complete the form on this page.